View the Terms & Conditions of the Offers & Packages available at DoubleTree by Hilton Quensferry
Terms & Conditions
- All reservations will be treated as provisional and will be held for no more than 14 days pending payment of a non-refundable deposit of £10 per person.
- Full payment is required by 31st October 2023. If payment is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
- Groups of ten guests or less will be seated on party tables.
- Drink pre-order forms will be distributed following payment of final balance. Dietary requirements & drink pre-orders for Party Nights bookings are required by 10th November 2023.
- For all party night bookings one contact person must be nominated for the party. Only the lead party organiser may make change to the booking and multiple payments are not permitted.
- Should there be any alterations made to a booking, this has to be done in writing to us directly. Any alteration in the numbers of any bookings may not be accepted after 31st October2023.
- The hotel operates a Challenge 25 policy for purchase or alcoholic beverages which will be exercised throughout the festive period.
- Under 18’s are not permitted to attend Christmas Party Nights or the Hogmanay Gala Party.
- Children’s charges on Christmas Day apply to those aged 12 years and under. Half portions of the adult menu will be served. There is no charge for babies and toddlers under 3.
- All printed details are correct at the time of brochure launch but may be subject to alterations without prior notice.
- All accommodation prices quoted are per room per night, and are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate. Subject to availability.
- The hotel reserves the right to amalgamate Christmas events or move to a smaller function suite should numbers dictate.
- A vegetarian alternative is included within each menu. We are also happy to cater for other dietary preferences, however we must be notified at least 7 days before any event to avoid disappointment.